A Revolutionary Forms and Survey Web Application
eResponse is an Xhost Product.
If you regularly survey the opinions and reactions of
customers, conference attendees, employees, buyers or anyone
else whose opinion matters, or if you would like to start
surveying such people, eResponse offers you a web based,
self-administered survey program that can make creating,
administering and analysing a survey as easy as clicking a
button. With eResponse you can create your survey
questionairre in minutes.
eResponse is a web
application which allows the rapid building, deployment and
analysis of web based surveys without the need to write CGI
code or HTML pages.
eResponse simplifies the process of producing surveys
and collating results, allowing you to spend more time on
getting the questions right !
eResponse may be run from our site as a web application
service, where you may subscribe to a number of simultaneous
surveys, or you may purchase a site license for your own
intranet. Whichever method you choose, eResponse puts you back
in control of your surveys.
Reasons for using eResponse
- Full Application Service support.
- Surveys may be built, tested and run in a fraction of
the time, without the need for any coding, and the questions
can be easily changed and re-used.
- Two survey types available, Advanced,
- Wide range of question types.
- Survey Templates can be setup to suit your company
- Password, time sensitive and one-shot access control options.
- Accuracy ensured by optionally validating each
- All entries recorded and may be browsed and downloaded to Excel.
- Results stored at the server in a SQL Server
- Results downloadable to Excel for further processing
- Configurable graphical output options for each
- Report can be built online and available
- Can be called from (and return to) your own
- Open and closed survey options
Internet surveys overcome many of the drawbacks to
traditional survey methods: They are convenient, letting users
take them any time of the day or night; they make it possible
to efficiently and easily gather time-sensitive information;
and they extend the survey's potential reach to anywhere in
the world. And as more and more of the world is getting on the
Internet, it makes sense to take advantage of such an
easily-accessible vehicle for gathering data.